Date(s) - April 27, 2019
4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
WE ARE SOLD OUT!
Join Beth Yeshua Messianic Synagogue on
April 27th, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. to celebrate that God
has freed His Jewish people from slavery!
- Catering by Whole Foods! Our menu? Roasted Fingerling Potatoes w/Rosemary and Garlic, Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken – breasts, legs, thighs, Roasted Vegetables, Garden Salad, and of course, Matzo Ball Soup.
- Singing and Dancing led by Beth Yeshua’s Worship Team! We will have multiple times to join in traditional songs and dances!
- A Family Friendly Seder! Our Seder – including the meal – is typically only about 3 hours long! Our Haggadah is family friendly without skimping on the redemptive story of Passover.
- Incredible Prices! Only $30 for teens and adults. Only $15 for children ages 5-12. And kiddos under four eat free (but their seat must be reserved)!
- The Story of Yeshua! Not only do we celebrate the telling of how God saved us from physical slavery to Pharaoh – we also celebrate how Yeshua saved us from spiritual slavery!
- Not Too Late! Doors open at 4:30 p.m. and the Seder will begin promptly at 5 p.m.!
IMPORTANT: Parents of children under the age of 6 – please book a free ticket for each child under the age of 6 so we know that they are taking up a seat. If you have a child who will share a seat with an adult you do not need to book a seat for them.