Date(s) - May 28, 2016
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Ladies’ Meetings are held on the
Last Shabbat of every month @ 2:30 p.m.
“Sharing in His Divine Nature!”
This series of teachings features BY Women’s Leader and Teacher Extraordinaire Evelyn Hall-Hardy. Evi has shared in leading Beth Yeshua’s Women’s Ministry for 15 years and is the current Leader.
She has served in a similar capacity in various ministries, including having ministered with her late husband, Bob Hall, for more than 25 years.
Evi came to believe Yeshua to be her Messiah in 1975, after having grown up at Sacramento’s conservative synagogue, Mosaic Law. Evi is the mother of six grown children, and was recently married to Tom Hardy.
Evi has a heart for ministry to ladies, both formally and informally. She believes she has been Called to Women’s Ministry.
New Series dates and topics:
- May 28 Add to your Faith
- June 25 Faith with Goodness
- July 30* Goodness with Knowledge
- August 27 Knowledge with Self-Control
- September 24 Self-Control with Endurance
- October 22** Endurance with Godliness
- November 26 Godliness with Brotherly Affection
- December 24 Brotherly Affection with Love
- January 28 Confirm Your Calling
* In July the last Shabbat is the 5th one.
** October’s meeting will be at the Sukkot campout