Date(s) - April 14, 2017
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Citrus Heights Community Center
WE ARE SOLD OUT!
Join Beth Yeshua Messianic Synagogue on Friday, April 14th, 2017 at 6 p.m. to celebrate that God has freed His Jewish people from slavery!
- Catering by Whole Foods! Our menu? Roasted Fingerling Potatoes w/Rosemary and Garlic, Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken – breasts, legs, thighs, Roasted Vegetables, Garden Salad, and of course, Matzo Ball Soup.
- Singing and Dancing led by Beth Yeshua’s Worship Team! We will have multiple times to join in traditional songs and dances!
- A Family Friendly Seder! Our Seder – including the meal – is typically only about 3 hours long! Our Haggadah is family friendly without skimping on the redemptive story of Passover.
- Incredible Prices! Only $35 for teens and adults. Only $15 for children ages 6-12. And kiddos under six eat free!
- Member and Regular Attendee Discount! Members and Regular Beth Yeshua Attendees save $5 per ticket!
- The Story of Yeshua! Not only do we celebrate the telling of how God saved us from physical slavery to Pharaoh – we also celebrate how Yeshua saved us from spiritual slavery!
- Held at The Beautiful Citrus Heights Community Center! If you’ve never been inside this Community Center you will be delighted by how beautiful it is! It can hold 300 of us with room for dancing!
- Not Too Late! Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the Seder will begin promptly at 6 p.m.!
- Tickets are First Come – First Served! Only 300 seats are available. Seats will be only be guaranteed once we receive payment for your whole party – so get your payment in quickly!
- Pay Easily with PayPal! We can invoice you through PayPal to ensure quick payment and guarantee you have seats!
IMPORTANT: Parents of children under the age of 6 – please book a free ticket for each child under the age of 6 so we know that they are taking up a seat. If you have a child who will share a seat with an adult you do not need to book a seat for them.
Begin your reservations now!
Simply fill out the contact form below!
or click here: LINK to email our Lead Community Coordinator
Please tell us how many seats you desire to reserve, and the ages of those attending.